Monday, February 21, 2011

Number 11 Tatooes For Women

War Room! Alice needs drugs to go in Wonderland

Within the last 2 months I experienced a real shock and a hail of innovative technological gadgets. It turned out that the zafiksowaƂam 2000. When all PCs have the big boxes, so called. towers, seemed inarticulate, loud sounds muffled only a strong kick, plenty of space occupied and devouring buckets of kilowatts. At the time of my ignorance appeared on the market with a stunning ultra-modern PCs construction type all-in-one .
The housing Lenovo A310-2, which I have the pleasure of testing, moreover, integrates all the components of a typical desktop PC and a 21.5 inch touch screen display HD. The computer is so thin and so unobtrusively in your eyes that you can put it almost anywhere (although only 18.5 mm thick). Although this nierzucaniem in the eyes perhaps a little overdone, but the computer because it's for real aesthetes, who is also the designer of furniture.
device, like a traditional laptop, and was almost devoid of cables, power is only one, which allows for seamless visibility anywhere, without worrying about unsightly tangled cables. The set has been included wireless keyboard and mouse, which can very quickly set up the game-it is beyond the stage skip reading the manual. With all the firing, there is no problem, it takes just a few minutes. The computer has already been uploaded to the system (Windows 7 Home Premium) and installed the complete software (with, for example, Skype!), So almost immediately, you can enjoy its possibilities.
Since I'm not a heavy player, and the most advanced game in which the I play this mode iPhone restaurant and bakery, is enough to me Intel Core i3. Moreover, my entire command center is designed only to work and blogging (which closes in the graphic editors, web browsers and platforms.) The equipment needed in their daily work, A310-2 very quickly turns into a high-definition entertainment center (1920 x 1080 pixels), ideal for listening to music and watching movies. Purchase of yet only the pilot, I'll add the function of widescreen TVs and will be full of wow.
Idea Centre A310-2 mainly interested person has appreciated sublime beauty, a modern design, high performance, plenty of space under the desk i. .. lots of USB ports! See what question!)

* I broke the script when i click 'click to see more pics of the' cuts the text and pictures, so you'd better click on the name of the post, everything shows up correctly:)
.

Lenovo Idea Centre A310 -2

PS. I do not know whether you know, but I got nominated for an Oscar Fashion in category "Bloggers" . If you only want and can I though a little help, I would be grateful for every one day put on my voice-I can vote daily:)
.


0 comments:

Post a Comment