Friday, February 11, 2011

Decorating A Cheesecake



Długo mnie mnie nie było, ale zmian wcale nie tak wiele. Nie licząc buraczkowych can my hair that I had committed in the middle of one night in a fit of insomnia and ominous pulse. The color had to go down very quickly-so also extolled the label, but with me over two weeks, and nohow do not want to wash, you probably say goodbye to him only after inspection visit to the barber. Today was supposed to be minimalist, but it came out as usual, Harry Potter and the Mad Hatter. Solid silent, because I admired them all the time when I was not here and I have had time spowszednieć. All my shoes are very fleeting love affairs, euphoric fascination already after a few days becoming routine and boredom, and the dream couple of the altar is precipitated into a dark box.
do not know if you've seen Spring Lookbook DimePiece Designs , but as soon as I saw those pictures, I immediately felt my extreme stupidity owładniające. Rare I fall victim to extreme whim, but in order collar crosses consider it a top priority in the filling cabinet. The rest of the kit is a dress with Schwing Schwing , a bag of Shampalove Lita and fur.

 dress - Schwing Schwing
holly cross collar - DimePiece Designs ( store )
Jeffrey Campbell Lita fur in black - Solestruck

                                   

0 comments:

Post a Comment