Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Long Urethritis Last

Chora

again. I have no strength. The cough is killing me. It's probably the latter niedoleczony returned.
Tomorrow I have an appointment visit, but I'm going to consult another doctor. This may now normal to have an acute pharyngitis (and maybe bronchitis, because there whistling at me the whole) can only antibiotic and three days off.

But I suppose if I go to work tomorrow might happen in the hospital if not worse.
difficult. I know that money alone will not do (not in my case at least. I have to work hard something to get) but I prefer it than the subsequent complications. I'm no longer twenty-year, which lick at everything. Those days are gone forever, unfortunately.
therefore I do not have strength for anything.
For this I have totally ripped apartment because we expect the new tenant and I have to leave my room. So moving to Scotland around the corner. Packing rubbish, moving furniture and sickness is not the best combination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment