Monday, January 3, 2011

Explain How Mitosis Leads To Two Daughter



suspect that harnesses the body will be in stores next spring, but until then, I had to send my vision for the online sex shop, which made within 24 hours for me, what is rather difficult to get in Poland finished form, free-product (a friend of some other company makes, fikuśniejsze gadgets, but because of minors by some of my readers, I'll skip drastic details.) Paid off so hours (ok, minutes) searching among the gags, handcuffs, masks and latex I got a great quality product, 100% compatible with my original assumption. I catch a creepers y Vagabond zie, big hat redhead, nasty witch, and cut in front of a maxi dress from Topshop u. I also have a small gift from True Birds Jewelry :)
.
PS. Happy New Year;)
.
hat - Bershka
black short front maxi dress - Topshop
creepers - Vagabond  
backpack - Aldo 
leather body harness - sex shop
gloves - H&M
ring - True Birds Jewelry

                                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment