Friday, January 7, 2011

Cut On Leg And Bad Taste



always laughed with all types of blankets, because I associated only with the year 2004, when in all form and in various lengths flooded stores, markets and streets. I remember that almost all had the typical granny style and à la geriatryk łowicki pattern, and every girl, even a teenager, she looked like in this invention seeks prukwa, but after a poncho if you had to have, regardless of the aesthetic value and altering the maximum. I also remember and my relic of those times (well, maybe it was already 2005.) Purple woolen cloak of flowery pattern Cepelia full-fledged country-multiplied by the cut and raised to the power of style at fairs. The main thing is that I was on top. Only Dad, he spared no criticism of malice and painful to explain to your child that it is not so cool as a child assumed. After many years of trauma, only today I felt confident about this wonder (with ShopCuffs ). A miracle is not it?


poncho-cape - SHOPCUFFS
tights - Atmosphere
hat - Bershka
creepers - Vagabond
dress - TheScarletRoom
feather ear cuff - Style Hurricane



                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment