Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fibrous Tumors In Foot

Vouchers to be won! Clarks Contest!

Hey! I have for you today, running fast contest, this time under the auspices of the company Clarks, which can win up to 3 vouchers worth 300, 200 and 100 PLN!

What to do to win? It's that easy!
first Become a fan of Clarks on facebook ( click here.)
second Follow my blog through a network of friends google ( click here), or on facebook ( click here.) If you have both accounts, the better: A error
third Leave a comment with the address e-mail, or data from facebook, so I could quickly tell you about winning!

On Your comments wait until Thursday (June 2 including )! Then (on Friday) will recommend lucky number generator passes, and vouchers will go to new owners! Good luck: D!
See more photos!)

WARNING!
Many people have a problem with adding a comment, but I do not know what is the cause, but I suggest you try again, or for a while:) And remember, not to duplicate comments! Anyone can write just one note!

PS. Was I apologize in advance for any negligence associated with running a blog, evening reactivation, note outfits:)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment