Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Sound On Thinkpad T60

Life is too short to wear boring clothes

After nearly four months, even did not so intense searches because I could always do better, we found white creepersy the double-soled ( alterfashion ) ! There is virtually over and dwell here, I just have a new golden calf in the closet, the subject of a very unhealthy cult in which I put a lot of heart, and are just sore feet. Last of all types also glorified XXL vests that using scissors to tatowatych charming, lumpeksowych jackets. As much as I am afraid of what it would be like to start melting within słońcowym and I will have to give them up. But what there! We start the season questions "Are you not to be too hot?". And as I have plugs where you need and give łapówy thick, I was fitted with another gadget true psychofanki crosses. This time jacket filled with a cross nebulami, stardust and astral bodies, straight from Ali . Well, okay, and in general, the fifth has the same hat and Ray-bans. Ah! I jednorożcowy power ring.


waistcoats - vintage
bag - Shampalove
Ray-Ban CATS - Sunglassesshop
beanie - River Island
unicorn ring - Regal Rose
dress - H&M
creepers - Demonia via Alterfashion

Jamie Woon - Shoulda


                     

0 comments:

Post a Comment