Sunday, January 16, 2011

Large Vein In My Nipple



to persuade me to color something is like a priest to preach to wear pink cassock, willow green collar and pray to the wall without the cross. Also tell me something. Funny and trivial ideals! Insinuated into my closet to anarchy! Coup d'etat and rebellion! And all this has a close relationship with the unexpected arrival of spring-tropikalne7 degrees! Post so shimmers with fluorescent colors today! Kingbird My Dear! Well, okay, I suffered a little. But the colors are? They are! And it's not a real event! Reasons to be substitutes for joy, but false feeling of warmth, provided me with the skirt of muffins Lazy Oaf and blouse with SCHWING SCHWING . And of course ... DeeZee wedges with which you can win a contest in my ( click click)!
.

shirt - Vero Moda
snazzy skirt - Lazy Oaf
hat - Bershka
wedges - DeeZee

 
;

0 comments:

Post a Comment