Monday, December 13, 2010

Vera Bradley Concord Mills



has never guess so long is not messing! Not only that, I have no desire to diversify the garment, to which I have somewhat forced, because of the desire nosiłabym over and over again the same thing, which inevitably would risk the closure of the blog, it's still winter I had a failure of motivation. Besides going to the extent that this poor blog, which became the motivation for all these changes, even dying! But now I come to the rescue! Today digestible innovation, but more within a constant theme, the bowler (I already have new, phew!) replaced the Indy fedora
HatHat STORETS

have (ideal for winter: D) lining;) Przykrótka dress, or rather t-shirt comes from a cosmic collection
YOUR EYES LIE
.

PS. Do you remember about the contest
? I'm waiting for your outfits to 16 December inclusive!


faux fur leopard coat - Zara wedges - Jeffrey Campbell
leggings - STORETS
hat -
HatHat backpack - Aldo

Dante vs Zombie - "Yes, I'm stalking you"
                                    


0 comments:

Post a Comment